Prestolite the Internationally re owned brand of storage batteries was launched in India in 1997 by Tudor India Limited. Tudor India Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of CMP Batteries Ltd., UK, which in turn is the British Arm of the world's largest battery manufacturing group based in Pennsylvania, USA
The Power of Global Technologies
PRESTOLITE Batteries, which come to you from the world's largest group in the battery business, have been specially designed for use in tropical climate with the following tried and tested Customer Benefits:
- Cold-Forged Terminal Inserts prevent loose connections, leakage and corrosion
- Polyethylene Envelope Separator with Glass Mal prevents treeing and short circuits, enhances the electrical performance due to its high porosity and increases the life of the battery by holding up the active material in place despite bumps and vibrations.
- Heat-Sealed Covers prevent spillover and contamination of electrolyte and increases the integrated strength of the battery for longer life.
- Extra Electrolyte above the Plates ensures that the battery runs cooler and hence reduces water loss thus making it low maintenance
- Polypropylene Container has high impact strength, high shock and vibration resistance even on bad rocks.